Archery Talk Forum banner

Hank Parker and Cmere Deer

2088 Views 18 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Rupypug
I am sure this has been touched on, but I just watched Hank Parker say that he had 68 pictures over a stump he poured Cmere deer on and in 2 days the stump was gone. This is a lie there is no way!!! I have seen this commercial for a while but I just hate being lied to.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
10,204 Posts
If Hank said it, well then it must be true!

those "Parker fellows" are a bunch of fishing, I mean hunting fools!! They even have their own line of bows!!:wink:

· Registered
2,526 Posts
Just from personal experience trying the powder and liquid this year in about 5 days I had 60 pics and the camera only caught one location (where I poured the powder). The powder was gone and there was a hole at the base of the tree where I could see the roots. The other location had the concentrate poured on a rotten limb at the base of a tree surrounded by acorns and half of the limb is gone and the ground is torn up as well, and that is 3 yards from my ground blind. Now I will say on the camera I did have a few foxes coming in on the powder, but the rest were deer. I can't attest to Hanks statement and it does sound a little odd that the whole stump was gone, but I have seen a good increase in traffic in that spot since I started using their products. On a side note I have use Deer Cane on a different spot and I get alot of does on that one, but they don't tear up the ground like the C'mere deer.

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Never had em eat a stump before but then again never put it on one. We have had them eat all the grass to the bare dirt though in an area that we put the powder out. We just put some of the liquid out this weekend on some stalks of plants we cut from one of our food plots.
A guy my dad works with just tried it this year after asking me and some other people if we thought it worked. And now he swears by the stuff.

· audentes fortuna iuvat
21,483 Posts
Must have been a VERY LITTLE stump. Yes deer will eat stumps when minerals are placed on them. I averaged about 500 pictures every two days on my stump this summer. The deer do eat away at it but guess what, after thousands of pictures and several months, my $6 trace mineral block that has lasted all year and the stump are still there. This is an old soft stump that I also took the time to chainsaw slits into so the salt/minerals would seep into it better.

2 days and the stump was gone? Hmmmm, must have some different type of deer or softer stumps down south....

Maybe my stump is a little bigger than Hank's:wink:

· Registered
1,434 Posts
One of my buddy's said he had success with the concentrate. It said he didn't have any luck until he soaked a rotten stump. He said just spraying a mist it didn't work but when he saturated the stump deer came to it. I've not personally used it, but he did say this worked.

· Registered
5,374 Posts
Hank Parker and his sons live about 20 minutes from my house. I see them in Gander Mountain all the time. Keep in mind that Hank Parker owns 50% of Cmere Deer so he is going to push it as hard as he can.

My 2 cents

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.