Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have had work done by Hanover Hydrographics, please post your pictures and feedback here. I usually don't get to see the project all put back together so I thought this would be a good way to display it. Thanks for all your business.
HH

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
That Predator looks really good on that rig! One of my favorites :D

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,578 Posts
;) Can you dip a persons face? It would be great to not wear a face mask during bow season.......... I know a guy you can test it on. He can hold his breath for a couple of minutes and I think we can hold him under a bit longer.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
;) Can you dip a persons face? It would be great to not wear a face mask during bow season.......... I know a guy you can test it on. He can hold his breath for a couple of minutes and I think we can hold him under a bit longer.
It will work but first he has to stand up to the chemical pre-treat and primer / basecoat application. If he is too ugly to start with we have to bead blast him. :D

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,578 Posts
It will work but first he has to stand up to the chemical pre-treat and primer / basecoat application. If he is too ugly to start with we have to bead blast him. :D
I'd expect bead blasting would irritate his skin too much....... But if anyone could do it I'd put my money on you.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
I'd expect bead blasting would irritate his skin too much....... But if anyone could do it I'd put my money on you.
You two shouldnt pick on Breathn like that...He cant help how he looks.:thumbs_do

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,578 Posts
You two shouldnt pick on Breathn like that...He cant help how he looks.:thumbs_do
I think I met him once but I can't recall his appearance. Are you offended because he's your "friend"! :eek::zip:

Are you trying to say he's been beat half to death with an ugly stick......... Now that's not nice! :D

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
I think I met him once but I can't recall his appearance. Are you offended because he's your "friend"! :eek::zip:

Are you trying to say he's been beat half to death with an ugly stick......... Now that's not nice! :D
Nah I dont even like him, he just builds good strings so I tolerate him. ;)

As far as him being beaten with an ugly stick...He really doesnt look like that, his wife busts him up all the time so the swelling never gets to go down.

·
Breathn
12,899 Posts
ttt

As far as him being beaten with an ugly stick...He really doesnt look like that, his wife busts him up all the time so the swelling never gets to go down.
that aint even right...lol

she cant reach my face...:set1_punch:

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,578 Posts

;) Are you saying he makes good strings because you're scared of him or because he really does make good stuff? I need to know because if he makes junk he's a bit on the large size for me to be confronting face to face........................ and I now tend to fall asleep while hiding in the dark with a taser and a bat. :zip:

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
;) Are you saying he makes good strings because you're scared of him or because he really does make good stuff? I need to know because if he makes junk he's a bit on the large size for me to be confronting face to face........................ and I now tend to fall asleep while hiding in the dark with a taser and a bat. :zip:
No he really builds good stuff...Best I've ever used and I've used alot of different ones over the years. I'm not scared of John, he's a big teddy bear.

1 - 20 of 486 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.