Archery Talk Forum banner

Happy Apple Archers

776 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  bigrigg1
Tonight was the Happy Apple Archers Pot Luck and fun shoot. Not a lot of people showed, but we are a growing club, and I am betting the next one will grow. If anyone in the central Iowa area loves to shoot and talk archery, please stop by Happy Apple and sign up the owners Ric and Sue and great people and love to help new and young archers. Everyone is welcome and we would love to have you all. Also, althought it is almost over for the year they have the areas best 3D course, hands down. So stop on over and join up.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,034 Posts
I have been to Happy Apple Archers several times in the last 3 years when I hunt Iowa. Great people and a great shop/range. I would highly recomend stopping by. I look forward to stopping by in a couple of weeks. Bill Pellegrino

· Registered
53 Posts
they are great people !! i went in about 6 weeks ago for a new qad rest, ric was going to put it on when he came out of the back room and asked if it was okay if i left the bow and he would put it on a little later he wasnt feeling very well. that night about 9 pm my phone rang and it was ric he had been to the hospital all afternoon and they thought he may have had a heart attack, but he was calling me to say he was sorry for leaving me hanging like that, now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! i think the web site is happy apple archery.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.