Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom,
Hope this next year is one of your best.
Jbird

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
happy birthday

Field14,
Thank you for all the great information on the board. You are a wealth of info. Hope this day is one of your best. Happy birthday.
Carroll

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Hey Tom, was that glow in the night sky over Pekin your birthday cake candles? I saw that and I was just wondering :D Happy birthday you ol` poop:)

·
Banned
636 Posts
Happy B-day OB1!

Thanks for all the great info.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
And another Dorigatti ages gracefully!!!!

Ya know the FUNNY thing about Tom is that he is ACTUALLY old enough to be MY Dad... Of course he would have had to have me at 16 but HEY!!!! I NEVER let him forget it....Your Bro...Pro1

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
You're a great archer Field 14 and I hope you have a great birthday!

Sag,

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Happy Birthday Tom

Hope you have a good one. Thanks for all the help you provide on the forum, I enjoy reading your post. WR

·
Banned
736 Posts
Tom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tom--

And my condolences that you’ve had to put up with that kid brother of yours. So which of you is the best shot? :D

This will surely start up another family debate!

HAHAHAAAHHAAHA :D

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
Happy B-Day Field 14! Hope your day was great! Thanks for all you and your bro contribute here on AT.

R

·
0 Posts
Old as dirt is what you are;) Wait! 56 is young if you think like I do and act like a kid:D but the way you write, you act like 56 and think like 100,,so old it is:p

You need to spot me 13 points to be fair! and tune my stuff up FIRST for me!

The Hood

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Hey Tom, happy b-day. That glow that Deadx was referring to, that explains why it was so bright towards the southern horizon this evening, lol :p :D !

JB >>------>

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes. I really appreciate it.

Guess the Hoodster is right, I ain't so OLD after all - - just wiser and a bit less "hungry".

May 15, 2004 cannot get here fast enough! HAHA

field14;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts