Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Country.

sure he has a loaded diaper, a hairy back that can pass for a rug & he is so old, its rumored he dated Susan B Anthony, but, got to say BC is OK :thumb:

he may not have many friends left, after all, many of them went extinct eons ago :gossip:

for all that, the man is still OK, happy B-day bro, may the nurses at the retirement home treat you nicely today :thumb: :hug:

you are OK,,,even when we disagree, glad you so old you forget about our little fights when your Alzheimer's kicks in :jam: :banana:

·
Corripe Cervisiam
21,226 Posts
My best wishes also

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Happy B-day BC! Man, 49.... thats neary twice the age of most memebers here these days!!! LOL! :wink:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
happy b-day Mitch. ordered the "extra pureed" cake for you.

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Happy B-day BC! Man, 49.... thats neary twice the age of most memebers here these days!!! LOL! :wink:
It is not twice YOUR age Cornfed.:wink:

Happy Birthday to you too.:darkbeer:

Thanks guys.....:)

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
It is not twice YOUR age Cornfed.:wink:

Happy Birthday to you too.:darkbeer:

Thanks guys.....:)
LOL! Nope, I'm gettin' close to "ol' man" status myself! But hey, you'll hit 50 before I hit 40. :wink:

·
Registered
8,159 Posts
Mitch and Bryan I wish you both a Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas with a Happy New Year to follow. :cheers:

Good luck hunting....:yo: John

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,203 Posts
Happy Birthday Big Country!

The voice of reason around here! :D

·
Registered
10,277 Posts
Happy B-day Mitch!

I have the dreaded one coming in a couple weeks, but seeing you are that much older than I really helped liven up my day today!

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Danm, I'm older,,,,,,,,that makes Hood wiser then you BC :darkbeer: and I look better too:wink:

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Day Young Man!

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Danm, I'm older,,,,,,,,that makes Hood wiser then you BC :darkbeer: and I look better too:wink:

Hope you have a WONDERFUL Day Young Man!
no way you are older than Mitch,,I thin the earth wsa still cooling down when he was born :D

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
HB man

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,149 Posts
Jeez... BC I'd ask if you cried when the dinosaurs died, but I'm older than you so that wouldn't make much sense. Anyway Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I envy you ol' guys..... you had soooo many different species of game to hunt back in the day! Man, I would have loved the chance to bowhunt Velociraptor and Mammoth!!! :)

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
I envy you ol' guys..... you had soooo many different species of game to hunt back in the day! Man, I would have loved the chance to bowhunt Velociraptor and Mammoth!!! :)
That stuff was over rated Cornfed. I would have traded it all to have grown up hunting the midwest.:wink: I was in my mid 30`s before I started hunting out there.:sad:

Thanks guys.........and you too Hood.:wink:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Age?????

HEY CORNFED When you were 13 BC was twice your age, not so any longer YOU ARE CATCHING UP!!! pretty soon at this rate you'll pas him and then look out!!! Seriously Happy B day BC.:darkbeer::darkbeer::darkbeer:

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I actually snagged this photo from one of Hoods' ol' albums of his past hunts! Man, it must have been exciting just to be alive then! :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts