Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy birthday don! hope it is all you want it to be with a few surprises too boot! have a great day don. no doubt you are out plowing the fields, working hard. know we are thinking of you and wish you the best!

kelly

G

·
[B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY[/B]

One with the Dirt, I think you were trying to keep this a secert:mad: But you know better then that,,The Posse knows all and the Chic's write it down;)
BUSTED!!

Someday you're going to just melt right into the earth :D

The Hood

· Registered
3,529 Posts
Happy Birthday Don:D :D Have a great day...you deserve it!!!

ps. thanks kward for bringing it to our attention;)

· Registered
8,652 Posts
Happy Birthday Bad Boy!

Hope you have a great day. Try to irritate a liberal or two just for fun.;)
Jbird

G

·
Dang Kelly!!!...

...you gave me a start there!!!:D ...just had supper with Katie and Jody and I didn't see any presents:( ...I come and check out AT before heading back out for the evening shift and see it's MY BIRTHDAY!!! ...

...so, because I do sometimes have a faulty memory (I won't admit this to Jody so please keep it between us:) )...I go to the little calendar down in the corner of my computer(because I sometimes don't mark off the days on my desk planner)...just to check and BE SURE it's MY BIRTHDAY(and figure the Family is "holdin' out on me till Tyler gets home:) )...

...I see that YOU...KWARD are one day ahead of time for the "event that changed the world"...:p ...

...however, being that you never know what may happen!!!...I'll give you all a BIG THANKS for thinking of the DeereMan on his special day...a day early:D(THATS how "special" I am!!!) ...

...THANKS HOOD-LUM:cool: ...DIRT...it's where I was born from and where I will return to...one with the Earth...thats me!!:D ...

...3DimentionalMAMA:cool: ...every day is a GREAT DAY with a Family and Friends like you heere in the Archery and Farming Community...not sure I am "deserving" of such GREAT Family and Friends...but I'll take what I can get before I am "found out"!!:p ...

...JBIRD:cool: ...you know that is about the ONLY thing I enjoy MORE than Farming or Archery...LMAO...some days it's the only reason to get out of bed!!!;) ...

...KWARD:cool: ...your the BEST!!:) ...Thanks...

>>>---:p ---> DonDeere

· Banned
736 Posts
Birthday boy

It's already started when you forget it's your birthday but when you forget your age you'll start pointing out to your fields and say- "I'm as old as that dirt" so you won't have to admit you don't remember how old you are. You have to get as old as *Old Pro* -- should we all live that long!!! Hahahahaha--

Happy belated birthday!

· Occam's Razor
11,352 Posts
A few wishes for your BirthDay

May your corn plump up, fatten up, grow up, expand out, tassel well,..........then ship it to the Jim Beam plant:D .......then we can all shoot relaxed.:cool:

Happy birthday, dude.......................ck

G

·
Thanks Friends...to you I say:>>>--->

>>--> X-RING ...If one of those "vintage" JD's is the present you have waiting for me...all I can say is WOW...I'll head out first thing in the morning after my Birthday breakfast in bed and pick it up!!:D ...I like the "GPO" in the back or the "L" next to it!!!...you shouldn't have...but...Thanks Jon!!...

>>--> CLEVER_GUY ...HAY!!...is just what I made today...lots of rain this spring...grass is tall...so I mowed the road edges and the area back by the creek and the pond...darn neere tipped it in the drink...had to stop in my tracks...could pert neere stand up straight on the "inside" of the fender when I got off!!...fortunatly "cellular" service allowed me stay at the scene and I regained my composure by the time my son came with another tractor to assist the Old Man...before he left he turned and pointed his finger at me and said:..."now don't do that again!!"...lol...little did he know that after he left for work...the Old Man...did it again!!...only not neere as bad..."cellular" service again allowed me to call for help...Daughter came this time and we had "quality" time while "toting" the Old Man out of the creek...so to make long story short(a little late for that)...lol...with the help of "cellular service"...I had FUN making HAY!!!:D...Thanks CG...

>>--> GRANT-KS...NO!!...but I saw some similar to them out in the barn...nothing like some fresh GREEN paint to put a :) on my face!!!...maybe my wife is "staging" them down the street and will have the neighbors bring the new HERD in the morning!!!:D ...Thanks Grant...

>>-> MAGNOCKMAN...hey Chris...I use that one already cause my recolection is short as good hay drying weather...but read the part above where <WE> don't mention these things to my wife!!!...now, I may not quite be as "old as dirt" aka:Old Pro...hehe...but by now I'm darn neere smart as a cup of it!!!...DEERE and DIRT...an attractive combination:D ...Thanks Chris...

>>--> EASTON94...NO YOU!!!...lol...Thanks Bud!!:D ...

>>--> MIKIE DAY...we have 2 things in common...we both wish for ME to have many more Birthdays...hehe...and we LOVE America's favorite color(next to the Red, White and Blue)...JOHN DEERE GREEN:D ...Thanks for the wishes Mikie...

>>--> 3DZAPPER...well, maybe not quite as old as he dirt on my Farm...but we sure been friends for a long time...and some days it just feels good to talk with old friends!!;) ...Thanks Rick...

>>--> BIG DOGG...you know...right after that breakfast in bed deele...I'm gonna run that one by the boss!!!...of course after that...I just spend the rest of the day "in" that bed!!!:p...Thanks FOGG DOGGY...

>>--> CLAYKING...hey thats a pretty good description of the growing season for a banker!!!...lol...must be "universal" language in the business...they describe it the same way up heere when we go in for our little "sit downs" every once in a while!!:rolleyes: ...lmao...shipment is on the way to JIM BEAM partner!!...Thanks CLAYKING!!...

· Registered
9,862 Posts
Happy Birthday DonDeere!!! If you're like me, just being "out on the farm" is present enough for the rest of the B days to come. You're livin' the good life many can only dream of. Have Fun:D

· Registered
1,695 Posts
Happy birthday DDl, I hope you have many, many more. Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.