Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...wow...51 yeeres old:eek: ...you musta used "photo shop" for your avatar!!:D ...

...you are one COOL dude Bill:cool: ...hope today is just a "glimpse" of the many good things to come your way...

...have a GREAT one!!...

>>>---The Deere Herd--->;)

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,428 Posts
Happy B-Day Ox...

·
Banned
636 Posts
Happy Birthday Bill!

Have a good one and many more!

When can we see the new releases????????????:cool: :D

·
Banned
736 Posts
Cool!!! He's older than me? Must be the photo shop or he's the Grecian Formula poster boy.

Hahahahahhaha

Happy B-Day my friend!

·
7 Time pHp Camp Champion
7,218 Posts
Happy B-Day, Ox! Hope you and Newberry had a great one. Thanks for all the stuff you both share with us here on AT.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Happy B-day,
Don't try to use your age as an excuse when DC gets hold of you. And, he WILL wear you out! I'ld like to tell him,"I can't wait untill you're 50. Then try to keep up with the 26 year olds!", but he'll still be kicking thier butts at 50. I can't wait to play with someone my own age. J-birds TOO old!

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
thanks for the warm wishes folks. very nice indeed. :)

captain - bring on DC. I'm ready. I'll take all he's got and ask for more. I may be 51 but don't tell my mind and body. I just ordered a new drum set for my birthday. This goes with my new electric guitar I got last week....

:cool:

oxman

Attachments

·
Banned
736 Posts
Get your money back!!

They ripped you off big time Ox :eek:

There ain't one of those big drums that you put you name on so the foot thingy is flipp'n in mid air. Plus there's no cow bell-- you cain't play nutt'n we recognize without a cow bell!!:confused:

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
plug in the power.

lol magman - this baby has it all and more. see that electronic module on the arm. that circuit board will do as commanded - any sound ya want. the big bass drum is built into the foot pedal. just plug this into my 120 watt Berhinger amp and windows break, dogs bark and babies cry!! E-drums are the way to go. :cool:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I agree with MAGNOCKMAN...

...unless your trying for a part in the "cantina band" for the new STAR WARS film...cancel the order!!! :eek: ...

...them ain't drums at all...their just little black round things hangin on a shiny pipe:rolleyes: ...

...man you california guys will buy anything:p ...

>>>---DD--->:D

·
Occam's Razor
8,335 Posts
And the band played on..............

It appears that your mid-life crisis is in full "bloom" there oxford. Toys, toys, and more toys.................:D

Where's the red sports car?

Hope you had a happy birthday...........keep it up, you're catching up fast..............:D

<--------------------<<<< "CK" >>>>-------------------->

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
happy birthday to the two resident hippys....oxford and newberry:p

you left coasters and your toys.....next it will be some tree with arms rapped around it;)

man ox, didnt realize you were so .......aged:p

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Happy Birthday Ox.

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
clayman - no mid-lifer here. I bought a new KX125 and jumped back into motocross when I turned 40. That was a mid-lifer and I had a blast (until my orthopedic surgeon recogized my voice on the phone when I called)!!

This is more like unfinished business. I played in a band way back when and got only so good. This time I'm taking my skills to the max and see what happens...and the family is going with me. :D

obt - only sign of aged is the cat hair growing on my ears -- A visual I want you to have of me next time you are at full draw on a critical shot. LOL!!!:eek:

Tractorboy - click on this link and DL a demo of an Edrum. Turn up your speakers and shut the windows...

http://www.hartdynamics.com/video/index.html)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OX...

...too funny...the story about the bike at 40...Tylers boss did the same recently at 36...got "back into" motocross...he is now layed up for 6 months after rearranging his leg and ankle and the Doctor rebuilding it all:( ...

...I learned my lesson with bikes after I woke up in the hospital with my Mom staring at me:eek: ...after however many stitches, a concusion and MANY years...I still can't tell you what happened!!:p ...and maybe thats best!!...

...now the DEEREAMAX is as rough as it gets:cool: ...you young punks:p ...lol...

...I'll check out the "demo"...but them things are NOT drums...heck...if your into buying things like that because they're shiney...

...you might be a RED NECK:D ...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Happy B-Day

Happy birthday dude! The Captain just thinks I'm too old. I'm lulling him into a false sense of security and then I'm going to plow him under. LOL. Captain about the time you get used to Kenny and that trigger punching 3-D shooter wearing you out, I'm going to hit my stride and DC is going to be riding you like
a carosel horse. ;) hehehe.
Jbird

·
74,535 Posts
Happy Birthday good man

Look forward to seeing you at trade show or Vegas maybe. Now how are them drums going to help your indoor scores. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts