Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well pro1, now that you qualify for the super seniors class...i suppose you'll be wanting me to "spot" you some points in vegas....:p

hope you and brtesite,3dzapper and the rest of you birthday boys have a great day.....

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT !!

You must be really old. :)

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Happy B-Day, PAT!!! Super Seniors....that's *really* old! :D :eek: ;)

--mike

D

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday PAT!!...

...wow...50 yeeres old!!...have you thought about which "comb over" your going with???:p ...

...have a GREAT ONE Bud!!:cool: ...

>>>---The Deere Herd--->;)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Happy B-Day Pro1.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
happy b-day pro1!!! hope it is a fun day!!!!!! and happy b-day to all of the others too!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,158 Posts
Yep, Pat, Have a Happy Birthday - - but to let everyone know that you are NOT at the 'advanced age' level yet hahaha.

Pat (Pro1) is only the big 40 today, NOT 50. I'm the oldest one of the three of us, and Pat is the young punk of the lot. He got some height and decent eye-lashes (and a terrible nickname I won't mention right now) hahaha. Pat will say he got the good looks, but well, you know.........

There is no way I will not give him some static about having a birthday - - especially the one where he is supposed to get black balloons and all that stuff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAT!

field14;) :D :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
AWWWWW THANKS

Thanks from all... But Geez Dondeere and OBT... I ain't 50 YET....now I ain't that far away either..ha,ha... Thanks to all...Pro1 (Pat)...

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
B-Day

Happy birthday Pat. Didn't know you and Mike are twins!
Jbird

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: AWWWWW THANKS

Pro1 said:
Thanks from all... But Geez Dondeere and OBT... I ain't 50 YET....now I ain't that far away either..ha,ha... Thanks to all...Pro1 (Pat)...
hehe:p we knew that...but what are friends for....to rip on ya when you turn another decade old!!!!

happy birthday....

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,420 Posts
Happy birthday Pat! And thanks for the tip...

·
Banned
736 Posts
40 is old?

Let me tell ya how old you REALLY are Pat-- for the next 10 days we are in the same decade. That's not as old as sayyyy ***Gene Lueck*** but that's old enough. :D

Happy Birthday buddy!!!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
PRO1

I want to thank you for the help you give to me and all on Archery Talk. I have seen you stand your ground more than once or twice here... and thats good in my book. Thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY. WR

1 - 20 of 28 Posts