Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Scheels and they had two invasions hanigng on the hooks. I wanted a black one pretty bad but wasn't passing up the chance to get one on the spot and skip the wait that I here a lot of people talk about!
Feel bad for you guys that are still waiting... but you won't be dissapointed

· Registered
2,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In all honesty there is a little buzz that people have been talking about but it is coming from the flx guard no the riser. That is the purpose of the flx guard (remove torque caused by a solid bar or cable slide) A good stab will remove it!

· Registered
4,214 Posts
Congrats......what color did you end up getting? On the vibe issue.....I was playing with mine tonight as I was setting it up and noticed you can tap the riser and not get any vibe, but if you flick the FLX with your finger you can feel it resonate through the grip. I'm just amazed that I never felt it with my 340 or 350. There's something about this design that amplifies it a little. I need to finish tuning mine before I tackle the FLX with a bowjax and moleskin.

· Registered
3,544 Posts
Congrats on the new bow got a 50 pound optifade open country on order. Wished you hadnt said nothing about the buzz and that bowtech recommended a limbsaver strip here comes the haters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.