Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been a while I don't get much of a chance to come on AT often but had to come in and post this to Chuck and Bruce both friends of mine who hunt at our Illinois camp with me Bruce killed his second P&Y in three years and Chuck all be it with a Muzzleloader Killed a Mainframe 8 pointer that was gross scored tonight at 200+B&C the 8 pointer mainframe rack has 7 additional kicker N/T points. Sorry waiting for Chuck to send me a photo if you see this Chuck post one. A big thumbs up to both of you awesome year in camp and happy for both of you... can't wait for next year. That third week in October and second gun seasons were both really good to our camp. And while a number of friends took some nice bucks in other weeks those were the two stand out hunt and the muzzleloader only season has been great as well.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but my friends don't come on often and I know this is the only part of the sight they would check if they come on... thanks and to all you hunters here on AT miss chatting with you but work IRacing and hunting take up my time.. best wishes to all for the coming holidays and hope you all had good fun hunting and safe season.

a huntN friend Gary.
Still shocked finally 200+ at camp unreal.:wink:

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
200+B&C the 8 pointer mainframe rack has 7 additional kicker N/T points.
In Ohio we used to call that a 15pter, but now it's a spike with 13 kickers.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In Ohio we used to call that a 15pter, but now it's a spike with 13 kickers.
See I was sure you could add those together with out my help tteee by the way the guy who killed this buck killed a mid 180 class two years ago in Ohio while bow hunting not sure but don't think it was a spike that would be two points right....funny....hunters...

a huntN friend (MXZ) Gary.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts