Archery Talk Forum banner

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Military counterparts

458 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  rsw
I would like to wish all of you here and abroad "Happy Thanksgiving"...

Being in the Air Force for the past 25 years, I have met a lot of great men and women from all branches of the Armed Services that serve our great country...I am proud to be on your team...

My hat is off and my prayers go out to those of you who cant be home for the holidays...God Bless each and everyone of you

Thank you, for all you do

Tom
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,281 Posts
Oorahh....

we should all say a prayer for our fellow men and women abroad as we set down to eat tomorrow.

I can tell you first hand, as somone who spent many holidays deployed oversees, that holidays are the hardest for those guys with families, and especially children at home.

Thanks guys for ensuring our continued safety and freedom.

This marine Salutes you all! :usa2:

SEMPER FI

J

· Registered
13,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will say a prayer

My self and all the Senior NCO's just cooked thanksgiving dinner for 250 people today that are single and cant be home for the holidays...I could see it in their eyes that they wanted to be home for the holidays

We as Americans cherish our holidays, its just not the same if your not with family...And its just not the same if your not in the States...Somthing is definately missing...

I have a great amount of respect for all that serve, especially during this time in our history...

Tom

· Registered
367 Posts
Here's a prayer for all those serving this country, wherever they are. Hope the holidays find you safe and secure. To the families, thank you for all your sacrifices being away from those you love.
A silent prayer goes out to those who have gone before. They made it possible for all of us to enjoy the holidays in peace.
God Bless and Godspeed :usa2:

· Registered
13,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well Said

Drog said:
Here's a prayer for all those serving this country, wherever they are. Hope the holidays find you safe and secure. To the families, thank you for all your sacrifices being away from those you love.
A silent prayer goes out to those who have gone before. They made it possible for all of us to enjoy the holidays in peace.
God Bless and Godspeed :usa2:
The families left behind do sacrifice a lot...Im thankful for my wife who has rasied my sons while I have been gone...

· Registered
4,883 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to all who are serving abroad and their families this season as well as servicemen at home. The holidays are a particularly lonely time for those who serve away from home and my families' prayers go out to all of you. Please come home safely!

Ex-Cobra driver (27 years)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.