Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered a new Mathews V3 27 and was wondering what everyone is using for a head shell case for it. I have a SKB case for my other bow and love it, but wasn’t sure if there is something out there better for the new Mathews. I am looking to possibly taking it on a plane, so something compliant with that would be great. Also, would like the arrows to be in the case as well. Looking at 8-12 arrows. Not looking to spend $500 to have one custom done either. Thank you for any help.

· Registered
Mathews VXR 28, Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro, Ultraview UV3XL, QAD integrate rest
50 Posts
I just went with a Pelican V700 for my VXR 28. Cutting the foam took time but I just traced all of my equipment and then cut it later by layer as it didn’t all need to be full depth. Will take pictures and post tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
50 Posts
I just went with a Pelican V700 for my VXR 28. Cutting the foam took time but I just traced all of my equipment and then cut it later by layer as it didn’t all need to be full depth. Will take pictures and post tomorrow.

· Registered
50 Posts
Do you put any arrow in it besides the quiver? I was hoping to find one that would hold arrows but just like yours. I hate having to use velcro to him the bow in and I already have a SKB one so I would like to have one to distinguish the two.
Yes, I leave arrows in the quiver when I pack it. If you look at the top lid foam cutout thats why it's a long rectangle instead of just cutouts for the two quiver pieces.

I also just lay additional arrows in under the quiver parallel to the string.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.