Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a new elite answer in the upcoming weeks and going to put a new Axcel vision sight on it. I am going with a lime green color scheme on my bow and want to know if this is a full size damper or one of the mini ones. Will i be able to pop out the one already installed in the sight and put in a lime green one like i desire with no problems?

·
wolfey
4,117 Posts
It's not the biggest size like the Mathews have on there bows but think its the next size down. If u have the sight take the damper out and bring it with u when u buy the new one so u can compare

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello I went through this with Mathews and Axcel last Month the dampener is from a Misson Mustang and is only in black Mathews will not allow Axcel to offer in colors and Mathews will not make them in colors they are 1"

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats dumb! i was going to keep my color scheme going by putting a color damper in my axcel sight.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I guess that means I will not be changing mine out for red when it shows up.....bummer!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Why wouldn't Mathews make different colors in the 1"? You would think they would and make more money through the sales.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mathews.... ppppffffttttttt..... come on.... I also want a coloured damper for my Axcel sight... what a crappy business decision!

This just makes me disapointed in Mathews where if it was available I would be thinking positively towards them! Oh well :confused:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Mathews.... ppppffffttttttt..... come on.... I also want a coloured damper for my Axcel sight... what a crappy business decision!

This just makes me disapointed in Mathews where if it was available I would be thinking positively towards them! Oh well :confused:
I know that's why I sold my axcel

·
Registered
87 Posts
Crap I just bought 3/4 inch ones in blue and they took FOREVER to come in, and when they got here, guess what. They dont freaking fit. This is another reason why I hate Mathews. First you can't just order anything from them, then if you're a dealer, they dont like you carrying too many other kinds of bows, and they wont even sell the dampers in different colors. I will never own another Mathews again.

·
Registered
574 Posts
yeah this sucks. I was looking into this site. there are others that are very good and I can color scheme , so I will just go that route. seems that if a man drops 3 bones on a bow site , it should be customizeable. again this is just my opinion.

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,037 Posts
Not to be an a-hole here, but to you fellas that already hated Mathews..why didn't you order the bar without the Mathews dampener? You do realize they come both ways...right?

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,568 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Seriously? You sold your sight because you could not get a colored dampener?
I liked cbe better any way man, I got one to try it out. Besides that was like three years ago seriously...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
So I bought a sight. Really liked it. Liked it so much that I went looking through the cracks and dark little corners of the interwebs to find a small little piece of rubber with a brass circle in the middle that was a different color to match my other small pieces of colored rubber. After an exhausting search I discovered that the company that sells that small black piece of rubber to the company that builds the sight doesn't make other colors that match my colors. Because of this I now am upset with them and I am getting rid of the sight that I liked until I got different colored rubber things.
Next thing I will do is go back onto the interweb and vent about that crappy company that makes the rubber thing, but only in one color! They are stupid!!! And Evil!!! And I think the alien gamma beams are leaking through my tinfoil hat..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts