Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to ask this...... We all make fun of the kruncher so much around here, but has anyone ACTUALLY bought this P.O.S.? Someone has to be buying it if they're still making it. Anyone used it?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
As much as that thing has been made fun of, I doubt you are going to get anyone to admit they bought one, then actually used it.

Good luck!

·
Registered
24,850 Posts
i to would like to know.

we all know that at least one person on here owns one

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I can't very well make fun cause Ive no idea *** that is pre-googling

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
I took a 160 class buck that came running in when I used the Kruncher to sound like a Hot Doe in Heat eating acorns,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Randy:wink:

·
Registered
151 Posts
It works!!!

I used it the other day. I had just gotten finished shooting scent with a slingshot when I heard something behind me. I looked into my deerview mirror and saw a buck coming in. At that moment I had to cough so I used my cough suppressor and waited as he came in. I put in some gum-o-flague and watched as he hung up about 50yards out behind some trees. I hit the cruncher and he came in on a string. Mainframe spike with no stickers and a 4 in spread. :wink::wink:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I used it the other day. I had just gotten finished shooting scent with a slingshot when I heard something behind me. I looked into my deerview mirror and saw a buck coming in. At that moment I had to cough so I used my cough suppressor and waited as he came in. I put in some gum-o-flague and watched as he hung up about 50yards out behind some trees. I hit the cruncher and he came in on a string. Mainframe spike with no stickers and a 4 in spread. :wink::wink:
Did you use the butt out tool after you shot him?:darkbeer: Then they have this new air skinner tool to take off the hide you might want to try that out also.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Cade great story you have any pic's. Also when you mount that monster are you going to put a acorn in his mouth.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
RonnieB54 said:
Did you use the butt out tool after you shot him?
I seen that "butt out" tool the other day and thought I'd die laughing. :chortle: Looks like something I'd like to try on my boss, but I'm not sure on which hole to stick it. :set1_thinking:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
i used it the other day. I had just gotten finished shooting scent with a slingshot when i heard something behind me. I looked into my deerview mirror and saw a buck coming in. At that moment i had to cough so i used my cough suppressor and waited as he came in. I put in some gum-o-flague and watched as he hung up about 50yards out behind some trees. I hit the cruncher and he came in on a string. Mainframe spike with no stickers and a 4 in spread. :wink::wink:
rotflmao:)

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
Post of the day!:wink:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
For the guys that don't believe in the butt out tool. It does, I have used it on my last three deer. Why don't you try it on yourselves first and I bet you become a believer!!!!

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Were you wearing your scent lok clothing?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Bought the Kruncher for my future Bro in law. told him how wildly succesful i was using mine and how it was the greatest invention since the compound bow itself. He was excited to try it out. Haven't heard how it's worked out for him yet. I'm sure thats where most of the krunchers are going. I know i just buy a bag of doritos to simulate krunching in the stand.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I seen that "butt out" tool the other day and thought I'd die laughing. :chortle: Looks like something I'd like to try on my boss, but I'm not sure on which hole to stick it. :set1_thinking:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57
While the butt-out is pretty funny, I have used it on a couple of does and it worked great. Down side is I couldn't get them to leave afterwards.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
For the guys that don't believe in the butt out tool. It does, I have used it on my last three deer. Why don't you try it on yourselves first and I bet you become a believer!!!!
Seriously, I think it works great, but not on a small deer. Tears them up.

·
Registered
672 Posts
My dad did use the Butt-Out tool starting last year and has used it on three deer. So for the ones laughing, try it out. I laughed to even at my dad when he bought it. Seen him use for the first time on the last deer he shot this year and just walked away.

Now for the cruncher, LOL! Ok whatever. :wink::ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts