Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if anyone has leased from basecampleasing.com, nationalhuntingleases.com, or droptineleasing.com. i live in lousiana and i love to hunt the midwest, and would love to have some land to hunt. i prefer a do it yourself hunt, and not guided. any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
845 Posts
yes 3 years in a row with national hunting leases. not a bad outfit. i suggest you always look at the property first ive made numerous trips to nebraska to look at diffrent leases.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so u use them in nebraska? im looking at basecamp leasing spot in missouri, wasnt leased or hunted (supposedly)last yr, railroad boarders to the north with crp, an small woods and 4 lane highway borders to west. i think its a sleeper spot. glad to hear someones success, i couldnt find any feedback online. thank you.

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you are interested in Iowa, Missouri, Kansas look in to Mid-America Hunting Association.
IA 35,000 acers
MO 85,000 acer
KS 120,000
you reserve the land so there is only one member on a certain section at atime most sections range from 120-320 acers.
$1500 first year $1200 every year after.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Mid-America hunting association is fine as long as you don't plan on hunting in November, they have more hunters than land in November.

Here is a link to a previous thread which has some Mid America Hunting Association Review information on if the club is any good.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1134663&highlight=mid+america+hunting

They do have a ton of land but don't be real impressed by the numbers, large quantities of it are road to road row crop land and a pretty fair amount of cattle pasture also. The good farms get pounded by the 800 other members.

They do have the nice web site thing down pat but that only helps sales it doesn't help the hunting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts