Archery Talk Forum banner

Has anyone received an Elite XLR lately?

782 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  peregrine82
If you have ordered a XLR from Elite and recieved it, I like to know when you put your order in. I put my order in at the ATA show and I am still waiting for it. I heard their have been orders since June of last year that have not been filled. Does anyone have information as to why this happened.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
8,487 Posts
I ordered one in November and received it in December. Took about 5-6 weeks; worth the wait though.

· Relocated Cajun
10,981 Posts
after the first of the year they made the transition to the east coast

I ordered a module at the end of Jan, I called beginning of Feb and was told it might take a month to get it due to the "move"

still have not received it...

· Matt R
2,157 Posts
I ordered an XXL on May 1, 2008. About 3 weeks later, it was changed to a XLR because of the new cam design. I did not get my bow until mid October, I did not enjoy the wait, but I did realize that sometimes "change" takes time, so I was patient. Let me tell you, it was worth the wait! Given the same circumstances, I would do it again. Now Elite is undergoing more changes, growing pains, but believe me, they will get the bow to you and you will be happy with it.

· Registered
1,008 Posts
Xlr

ordered mine in early December, received it in Late January- 28.5/60 w/ Cuda cams.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Ordered mine early Dec. still waiting, fortunately I have a GT500 so it makes the wait bearable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.