Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought's or Opinion's?
Anyone buy them? or really shot them?
I'm not a china fan, the price is right if they are NOT junk.

·
Registered
11,440 Posts
Curious also. I have a couple on my watch list. I was wondering also. I did buy 3 Dz. 3 blade China BHs for $6 dz. free shipping. I've shot the dickens out of them in the back yard & they have held up fine. I bought them to use on a Pheasant bowhunt we are planning.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I wouldn't risk it, they will be at best inconsistent and at worst downright dangerous. Don't want to punch myself in the mouth. There is a very remote possibility that they may be safe and consistent and even surpass American made ones in quality and workmanship, but then they wouldn't be cheap. For me the $250+ price of a good reliable release (Tru Ball Incredible) is worth it. I have been shooting one for going on three years now, so it is down to 25 cents a day! Also used they can be found half-priced.

Best,

·
Registered
585 Posts
I support our American companies as much as possible. When it comes to archery/bowhunting, I personally won't even give it any consideration.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I’m jus scared to death to draw back on a life time buck and PUNCH myself in the face!!!

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,057 Posts
I would only buy a release, (Really all my hunting supplies) from reputable companies. Time tested!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts