Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife shoots a Mathews Hyper Lite and is thinking about putting a Death Grip on it. Has anyone used the Death Grip handle and did you like it.She is looking for some feed back on it, thair wed site is all positive. Allso would switching the handle effict the warenty?

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Can't comment on the warranty, although taking the finish off and gluing the bracket on might. My Dad put one on His DLD and it absolutely works for eliminating left and right torque, but do to the design the grip is very fat, even bigger than the old Mathews grips. You might find it is too big for Her hand (even if it is, She still won't be able to Torque it left or right) My opinion is to just learn how to grip the bow correctly, but it is one product that does exactly what it claims...:wink:

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I've got two death grips, one on my Bow Madness xl hunting rig and one on my Bow Madness xl 3-D rig. The Death Grip absolutely eliminated all my torque problems. I just ordered a 3rd XL for spots and target and it will be getting one also. The Death Grip does what it says and I am definitely a better shooter because of it. Best money you can spend to improve your shooting.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Can't comment on the warranty, although taking the finish off and gluing the bracket on might. My Dad put one on His DLD and it absolutely works for eliminating left and right torque, but do to the design the grip is very fat, even bigger than the old Mathews grips. You might find it is too big for Her hand (even if it is, She still won't be able to Torque it left or right) My opinion is to just learn how to grip the bow correctly, but it is one product that does exactly what it claims...:wink:
The Mathews Death Grip for 2010 is much thinner because you guys asked for it.:)

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
My wife shoots a Mathews Hyper Lite and is thinking about putting a Death Grip on it. Has anyone used the Death Grip handle and did you like it.She is looking for some feed back on it, thair wed site is all positive. Allso would switching the handle effict the warenty?
I was interested, but they dont make one for Martins.:mad:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I haven't tried this, but I'd cosider it. I would think that it would allow a hunter to wear a wider variety of gloves. I don' tlike gloves with grips in the palm, as I tend to torque more. I would think this would reduce that problem

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
I'll have to say I hate that he doesn't make one for my bow, but it's such a good product that it's almost like cheating since you're taking the grip out of the equation. Mixed feelings on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts