Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone has tryed the nikon l11 l14 or the sony w5 w7 wanted some input want to try these out but they are alot more money any pictures and input will help thanks guys

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I recently built an L11. Very easy hack in my opinion. Nice build if you don't mind doing a snorkel. The L14 is a little harder hack. Haven't done the others. Here are some pics of the build and day and nite pics.
L11/SS/1020 pipethru

my dog no daytime deer

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so the w5 is the way to go how about the w7? i want to use the simple sniper also on the build thanks guys

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
The w7 is tha same

he w7 is the same as the w5 but a higher mp. There is one drawback. The flahs is closer to the lens assembly. This makes the build harder to do, but is worth it. The hardest part is the snorkel.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive been reading about that. with the price of the s40 p32 p41 going up i was looking to go to a differant camera. i havent built one in a few months cause of hunting and cant believe the prices

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Me to

I would have thought this late in the year prices would drop a little. They seem to be going higher. I was bidding on a broken s600 that would b power on and off. It`s over $30. This is a gamble wether the camera will work. If he is using alkaline batties this is a good buy. If not you probable will not fix that issue. The s600 prices have been high and don`t seem that it is going to change. The P32 has been high to. Heck by the time you spend 60 or 70 dollars on a p32 you might want to get a cam already built. I have seen some great prices on already built p32 trailcams.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
speakin of p32's one of mine got moisture in it due to a bear attack it smells funny but when you try to turn it on the green light goes on then right back off. is it that little fuse that blew that you can soilder a jumper on?

·
are they chasing yet??
2,325 Posts
great pic's!!!

those are some incredible shots,that w5 really puts out some crisp pictures!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts