Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
85 bucks for three broadheads!!!!!!! good luck selling those! how do you guys feel about the price on these?

·
Registered
6,503 Posts
must be a market for them, or they wouldnt have made them. what nuts is whos going to be the first one here to buy some.. i think there just a tad to expensive.;):D

Tony

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
must be a market for them, or they wouldnt have made them. what nuts is whos going to be the first one here to buy some.. i think there just a tad to expensive.;):D

Tony
i guess i dont understand how the justify the price. are they that much better than the originals?

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I love my rage heads I will buy some before deer season

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,005 Posts

Tony
Half that price would still be too much.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
I think it's crazy...no way I'd spend that kind of money on three broadheads...my Strikers will kill something just as dead and at less than half that price.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
HA Good luck with that!! I've heard as much bad as good with them, and that just shows I won't be trying them!!!

Alittle more info needed thou... is that their MSRP or a retail price??

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,332 Posts
I always knew that the Silverflames were a better deal even when the Rages were $40/pack. Now Rage is just making sure that everyone knows that.;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
85 bucks!!!!!????? I'll have to check this out. I shoot the two blade and have never paid more than about 40 dollars. I believe they're made in Supierior Wisconsin, just north of where I live. I will pm you and let you know what they sell for here. Did they change the design? I was not aware of any drastic price hike.:mg:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HA Good luck with that!! I've heard as much bad as good with them, and that just shows I won't be trying them!!!

Alittle more info needed thou... is that their MSRP or a retail price??
good question, not sure, saw them in a magazine, might have been msrp?

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
The $80 ones are all titanium.

They will also have the original ones for the same price in 100gr. and 125gr. If you dont wanna pay $80 dont....no ones holding a gun to your head!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
they re the titanium ones and they are still gonna sell the originals !
others are for those that have the cash to burn...
and ya there out there ....
actually i ll bet theres a few on here ;)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Like I said I have used the old Rage and liked them but I will not pay that much for the new heads. Just too many other heads to choose from at a much lower price !

Someone start a pole showing who will and who will not pay the price just to show these guys that they are crazy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just called a archery pro shop in Wiscosin and he said Rage is making a broadhead with titanium blades. This being the reason for $85. Rage will continue to make the old style.:D

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
i love mine too, but i cant see myself spending 85 bucks for them, are the originals still gonna be available?
Ah.... The magic question I have been wondering. Noone in a sober state of mind is going to pay $85 for 3 rage broadheads but they do have a huge following. Take the originals out of the picture and one of two things will happen...

1. Titanium rage sales might not do too bad

2. Faithful rage users jump ship all together

take the $40 originals ( that I have had no issues with except penetration... I'm switching to a fixed head even though I have found all my deer with incredible blood trails ) out of this equation and I can see a lot of rage users switching to the new G5 T-3.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
i'll stay with my muzzys for 1/4 the cost of a new rage

1 - 20 of 131 Posts