Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Time Flies
13,275 Posts
For sure...there seems to be significantly less meaningful discussion than there has in months past. I think that's just because all the questions people had about the 2011 models have already been answered. My guess is that discussion will skyrocket again when the 2012s are released.

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For sure...there seems to be significantly less meaningful discussion than there has in months past. I think that's just because all the questions people had about the 2011 models have already been answered. My guess is that discussion will skyrocket again when the 2012s are released.

So you're saying I don't know much?? I WAS getting a big head..:sad:

·
Registered
805 Posts
So you're saying I don't know much?? I WAS getting a big head..:sad:
If he wasn't I am :wink:

Maybe it has to do with the time of the year...Just before hunting season, all the forums get hammered with the same ol questions, sometimes three different threads in the same day asking the same question.

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
or does it just seem that way to me because I know everything already?

Thanks
you only know what i told you!

it's time for a hot topic.....like......i'm better than you ,because i bought this (x) bow and you can't get one, thread.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
or does it just seem that way to me because I know everything already?

Thanks

LOL, if you already know it all, then I suppose it would be boring.

I dont find it that boring but I do get tired of all the bashing at times. Gets old.

·
bow nut
4,699 Posts
Soon there will be plenty of threads like "Help me recover my buck" and lots of great hunting stories with pics to go along with them. Yep, next month this forum will be hopping!

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
maybe all we need is some more "hows my form" or "which quiver" or even a dare i say "what bow should i get"
lets post pictures of our field points ooooh that would be grand you hear i say it would be grand

jk it's been a long day at work and yes it is getting boring on here

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
At least I'm not the only one that's been bored on here as of lately. It should pick up soon hopefully.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,627 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Since You know everything about archery ...answer me this :

What string color combo should I pick - red/black or red/orange ??

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,627 Posts
Since You know everything about archery ...answer me this :

What string color combo should I pick - red/black or red/orange ??
Pink and purple. It will make your bow faster.

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,627 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
... 400fps ?? daaaumn .... One pin to 50 yards !!

....heh ... i was just searching for that color vs speed thread from awhile back .... thanks for reminding me :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts