Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys
Shot this release many moons ago.
Just now shot it once more and it performed.

:embara: My young trimmers kicked in. I had for got how I held this release many moons ago.
Tell me how you held yours. Lets see if I am on the same page with you. In your way of shooting this release. [ Later

Attachments

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hello Unk, an old one for sure. I put the middle finger thru the hole and pulled with the index and middle finger then relaxed the index finger to fire the release. I know some would shoot it with the index finger in the hole and relax the middle finger to fire the release.

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Unk, an old one for sure. I put the middle finger thru the hole and pulled with the index and middle finger then relaxed the index finger to fire the release. I know some would shoot it with the index finger in the hole and relax the middle finger to fire the release.
============
Hello Will-E and thanks.
I just shot it using the index finger in the hole.
Will try the middle finger in the hole.

Found holding to anchor and making the shot to be smooth.
Loading was the big-E . After pre-draw I was relax to draw to anchor.

If that hook only was a smidge longer.
I have a small or medium. Feels good. Thanks again [ Later

·
Back Yard Champion
29,438 Posts
Holy Hanna! Say Ledge? And a two finger to boot.......Where do you find these, Unk?

·
Registered
18,601 Posts
Yes Unk, back in about 71 I tried to shoot it when we were shooting the plastic ledge.

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Unk, back in about 71 I tried to shoot it when we were shooting the plastic ledge.
==================

Hello kballer
About that time I shot one. Would like to try a larger model [ Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
======================

Hello kballer1
Did this 6 Gold release come in more rgan one size.

I am finding by being a little older ha ha And oh yes a little slower with the shot.
I am starting to appreciate this release a little more. Plan to cut out my version tomorrow. [ Later

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have shot them like Willie said. I made mine and it is a little thin and gets tiring on the index finger.

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello
Guys I have made several style releases as most here know.
My finding ever release has a sweet spot secret.
This release just needs a bigger D loop to perform the best for its design shape.
When I shoot ths release. I feel like I am engaged :grin: . [ Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
======================

Hello kballer1
Did this 6 Gold release come in more rgan one size.

I am finding by being a little older ha ha And oh yes a little slower with the shot.
I am starting to appreciate this release a little more. Plan to cut out my version tomorrow. [ Later
===========================
Hello
Same question . Did this 6 Gold release come in more than one size.[ Later

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello
Some more pictures.
Might add .Made one out of aluminum today. And added a thumb knob
I realized today why I like this release so much. After starting with the 6 Gold two finger.
This release so very close for a over lay. Of a well known 2 finger release that's price-E. [ Late

Attachments

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Hello
Some more pictures.
Might add .Made one out of aluminum today. And added a thumb knob
I realized today why I like this release so much. After starting with the 6 Gold two finger.
This release so very close for a over lay. Of a well known 2 finger release that's price-E. [ Late
Unk, that really looks great. Is that made of 1/2 inch aluminum?

·
23,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Will-E
That's made from brass. Made a aluminum one today.

Just changed my computer from 7 to 10. Am I having fun.Cant get 10 to post that release as a hinge. May be later ha ha [ Later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts