Archery Talk Forum banner

Have you checked out ArcheryTalk.com reviews?

• Yup

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • What? What's that?

Votes: 21 28.4%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*(not actually new)

AT is making an effort to beef up this site and make it a more well rounded experience.

Have you checked out the reviews? If yes, why? If not, why not? There are over 250 reviews now that are now in, and climbing each day. This means that we'll be adding new features to that part of ArcheryTalk, like the ability to edit your own reviews, or use a search feature. Look forward to those. If you have any questions or need help, contact the moderators: fasst and Jorge Oliveira.

We have new chat moderators to organize discussions for each night of the week. If you'd like to schedule a special chat, contact STSmansdaughter or bowsmith. This applies to anyone who wants to lend some advice about archery, talk about tuning, talk about Soapbox events live, face to face, or anything else! Just let them know when, where, what, why, and they'll take care of how.

There is an arcticles section that we're slowly working on for this site, but we need a few good archers to get involved. Griv will be donating some of his archery articles for that wing of the site, but we need other people to be involved. If you think you can write, and you think people want to listen, PM me and we'll start a discussion.

Finally, we've opened the controversial Mutant forum in an attempt to clean up the site. If you want to have a good time with the members of this site, head to the mutant forum for a rowdy, anything goes (almost) good time. That leaves the rest of this site for clean, unhibited archery jib jab and discussion!

Look forward to increasingly great things from AT. And if you have any suggestions about making this site better, let us know. After all, this site is about community more than anything else.

Thanks,

miked

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Reviews will only get better and better

Yes, I have checked out the review site, and while there are not a lot of reviews yet I'm sure that it will only get better and better with time. :thumbs_up

I'll bet it would get much better, much faster, if all of us would pick on piece of our equipment and do a review on it. ;) Yes, I know, I haven’t done it yet myself. :p

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
^^

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am an Admin for several other (non Archery related) Sites, and i must say, you Guys got this thing dialed in pretty nice.
No "invalid_sessions", no spam, junk is quickly removed, flame-posts are removed.
Navigating this Site is a breeze, it performs and responds very well, so you must have the proper Hardware and Bandwith...
All in all very nice.
Keep up the good work!
;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts