Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
he's really been pushing the concept for a long time now. I remember when he first posted his bow invention and hasn't stopped since. That's dedication. and his laugh is amazing!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been watching his videos for a long time. He has a great mechanical mind. I'm surprised a toy company like Nerf hasn't added him to their list of designers.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Good to see some archery ingenuity out there. Imagine what archery will be like in 50-100 years. But, personally, I like to keep it old fashion

·
Registered
85 Posts
Love this guys videos. Smart guy and his stuff looks fun in it's own way.

I vaguely recall in a past video the guy mentioning he believed in open source / didn't want to sell his product... don't know if he sold the designs or had them available some where though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can't wait to see how the California politicians will try to ban this "high capacity arrow clip"
In all seriousness this guy is and had always been awesome.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Why do they potentially want to kick this guy off YouTube? He is very smart, non offensive and totally enjoyable.
youtube has a very itchy trigger finger when it comes to fearing the MINORITY that has scared our Country into submission by simply being offended by everything, everyone and every thought.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts