Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
What a bruiser!!!Man I hate to hear about a big buck like that being hit by a car! I wonder if there were any locals that had seen the deer before and might have been hunting for him? I know I'd be just sick!Oh well, I'm glad the driver wasn't injured,I just wish the deer would've been able to avoid the car and been able to pass on his genetics this upcoming rut.Great story - I hadn't seen or heard about it -Thanks for sharing it .

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
What a Buck

Glad to hear the lady was ok. But man to bad for the giant buck. Hopefully he did get to pass those genetics to some willing doe. Thanks for posting, any guess or info on what he scored???

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
man...

Nice deer! That happens all the time. They are so smart or nocturnal, no one gets them, they get hit by a car or someone poaches them.

I read in a outdoor life magazine, years ago, it was date 1982 or somewhere around there. Somewhere south and east of me in michigan. Someone hit a 400lb dressed out deer!!:eek:

Someone hit one of the bigones i was after last year, of course, i'm right next to the e-way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.