Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got the Hawk Helium stand for sale as well as the Helium sticks (3-pack) Both are practically new as I have only used them 5 times. Nothing wrong with them except some dry mud on them and there is some scratches from where I had them together. Comes with all the straps in excellent shape, plus I will throw in a Hawk ratchet strap. I still have both original boxes that I will ship them in. I would like to get $230 tyd for them and this will include shipping, so I am pretty firm on price. I am selling these because I hunt public land, and I wanted to use these as a mobile setup, however after getting in 5 hunts with them, I really miss using a climber to be mobile. Please Continental US only and Paypal. Have any questions or interest please PM me. Molle Straps DO NOT come with stand. Thanks Sorry about the pictures, they are upright when I open them on my computer.

IMG_1082.jpg
IMG_1083.jpg
IMG_1084.jpg
IMG_1085.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
dang it! A week late. Exactly what I was looking for. Found a LW Alpha and Muddy Pro sticks instead.
Bump for ya on a great deal.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks buddy! I just bought a Hawk warbird climber so I got to get these sold before my wife sees the money is gone! Someone buys them this weekend I'll ship them out Monday and they should make it by Christmas!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate to separate at this time. I want to see if someone wants the whole package before I think about separating

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.