Archery Talk Forum banner

Haybale blind

907 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Pickert
Looking to make one, anybody have some good detailed pics of a haybale blind. Does Primos sell the Double bull haybale blind that they came out with last year. Can't find it on there site.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Not sure why they havent put it on the website..
Maybe it got too expensive to make!?

BassPro got some haybale styled blinds, around $450 for one.
Feels like too much for a blind..

But if you are concidering making your own they have grass mats that are 4' x 5', covers about 20 square feet.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...1_87276_400008008_400000000_400008000_400-8-8

Looks like something that you can use..

· Registered
4,458 Posts
My cousin make a blind that looked pretty sweet. I told him to email me some pics so I'll see if he gets them to me if I can get them on here.

I know he used like 3 cattle panels. I think he put one in a half circle shape and a flat one on the back. And put another one in about a half circle on the top. It is not just like a bale but should work pretty good.
He took some long grass and and put it in the panels. He also has some 3-D netting he is going to put on the back side I think, or on the top. I talked to him one day for about 30 minutes on the phone when he was working on. He was working on a door at the time but we though a burlap or other type of door might be better, a little quiter. We also thought that getting some black material and line the inside of the blind with that might be a good idea.
He has college classes 2 days a week so he has lots of time to play and hunt. Lucky! :greenwithenvy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.