Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all, just wondering if anyone has ever used this thing (silent seat) for their tree stands?? i just got one today, and put it on........not feeling this thing at all. it is a huge pain in the [email protected]# to put on. is this something i shouldnt give up on?? i already took it off my stand, and tossed it in the corner of the basement not likely to ever use it again, too bad i really like the concept but it seems like even when its on, their isnt a whole lot of room to sit?????

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi,

I really dig mine. Great for foul weather. I guess maybe you might have to tie it up a couple times to get the fit just right for you. And you do have to hold it forward as you sit down, but once you're seated, it's fine. I love it when it comes time to stand up for the moment of truth. I made mine pretty taught because I prefer to sit on the seat as much as I can, rather down in the seat, like a sling... which I find harder to get out of when I need to. I'd say give it some more time.

Did you get it for Summit or API?

-Witty

·
Registered
11,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it for a summit, but it seems like with the seat all the way forward,it is still not big enough??? if you know what i mean.from the black part to the back of the stand isnt much room to sit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts