Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any info on the high country verticle drop away rest. I saw it in their catalog and looked like it would work very well. I shoot left hand and according to the it is convertable between right and left.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I have one it works pretty good. I have it on my Allegiance almost ran out of windage :eek: It's fairly light duty not as rugged as a D/Z or T.T. I got mine second hand for a song and a dance. Depending on what you are paying for
it there are better choices out there.

·
Registered
246 Posts
the thing about them is they only last for 50 or so shots and then the actual rest part starts comming off I suggest getting a ultra rest! they are awsome!

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HCA must be in real bad shape

I purchased a left hand sidewinder in
febuary of this year. I have a bad shoulder and it was lite. Tim Harris promised me it would be no later than 90 days. Well it is August and he will not give me my money back. They keep telling me they will ship it in three weeks. When I call they say another three weeks. I asked for my money back and they will not give it back. They must be in bad shape if they can`t give me my money back. Is there anything I can do to get my money back.

·
Registered
6,665 Posts
Did you pay by credit card? If so, call your credit card company and request some buyer's protection. They can apply some leverage.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hca

Paid by check and they cashed it. Tim Harris will not evan return my calls. I gave him my money in good faith and a hand shake. Now I probably will get a 2005 bow in 2006. They are just shipping right hand bows so you know they will not not be shipping left hand bows anytime soon. They just keep lying to me about shipping dates and trying to give me something else that I don`t want. They must be in pretty good financial problems if they can`t give me my money back. I guess a hand shake is not much good at HCA.

·
Registered
13,494 Posts
i have a hca rest it's not junk only because when i pitched it i missed the trash can...not enough windage & after a few shots it fiue apart like a wooden watch....

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I thought he same thing when I saw the rest for the first time. Looks like a POS, performs like a POS.

If you like the concept of a vertical drop rest, look at the TR Drop Zone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts