Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bow comes as pictured. I believe this is a 2002 HCA Triple-S carbon riser bow. $145.00 ( I will cover shipping up to $15 which should be all it takes.) Paypal prefered, but will accept US Postal Money orders. Will mail in the US only.
29" draw 60-70# limbs, 33" Axle to Axle.
This bow is also remarkably quiet with the STS on it.
Set at 63# it sends a 332gr. GT XT 5575 arrow 287fps. Only 2.4 pounds bare, so it is a pleasure to carry through the woods hunting even after putting on all the fixin's. It has a Mathews Z2-BBR-HL maxcam on it instead of original and it that removed a lot of vibration.There may be some slight marks in the limb finish and else where, but nothing that stands out.
If you have a serious interest I can send you more pictures if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look folks, I don't mind answering a few questions about the things I have for sale, especially if you are really interested, but if you look at my feedback (and if you want my feedback on Ebay) you will see I am not out to screw anyone and I am an honest seller.
These are Used bows I am selling, so please take that in consideration. But if they were not good working equipment I would not even consider selling them to anyone and blemish my perfect feedback, here and on Ebay.
They are not new and 100% perfect, then again some new bows from dealers are not 100% perfect either.
Not many people will post the amount of pictures that I do and I offer to take other pics if you have a serious interest...I am not trying to hide anything obviously.
The prices I am asking are extremely low and I hate to part with these things, but right now I feel I need to recoup some money.
Thank you!

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Up again

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK I will close this once I receive your payment. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.