Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i heard hca is on there last leg is this true? has anybody heard anything different. i hope not, i believe they make a great product, all companies have a few problems, i just hope there's isn't anything that will make them call it quits. joe

·
Strive for perfection....
9,330 Posts
Times are tough right now....It wouldn't suprise me to see many companies in trouble over the next year. Just try to sell a bow in the classifieds right now!:mg:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Called HCA a few weeks ago to get a date of my bow and found out a company in IN is taking their calls. I think it was Escalade Sports from Evansville IN.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
:eek:
did i just read that right? ESCALADE SPORTS!

There products are sold at walmart! My friend bought a cheap basketball net from escalade sports at walmart.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
ESCALADE SPORTS is also Bear Archery and a few other names everyone "likes". Bear would have been gone a long time ago if they had not saved the name. I think it was Bears 3 Chapter filing when Escalade bought them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I hope not I had a four runner a few years back and it was one of the best bows i have owned. We also had their dealership and they were great to work with.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Maybe HCA is in line for a gov bail out!

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
If Escalade buys them, you can bet they'll be made in China. I wouldn't even look at them again if they do!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
HCA filed for Ch 11 a few months ago which means reorganization. They have and in my opinion made a good product, the Speed Pro I shoot now is the best I have shot from them. Only time will tell. If Escalade has bought them, it will be a tough climb to get HCA back to where they were in the 90's. They better work on the customer service first and foremost and let the product take care of itself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts