Archery Talk Forum banner

He is Finally Here

819 23
My little Bobcat is finally here. Mary and I had an Awesome Baby Boy on Sept. 23 at 1:45 am. Range Aaron Roberts weighed 7lb 8oz , He is 20.5" long, and healthy THANK GOD. Mary is doing well and did well. Although we had a scheduled C-section at 7:30 am on Sept. 23rd, Mary went into hard Labor at 2:00pm on Sept. 22nd. Our doctor was out of town till the 23rd and actually got off the plane at 12:00am. She came to the hospital from the Airport and started delivering my Son at 1:15am. Dr Levine is a credit to all Doctors and should have a Statue dedicated in her honor.

Thank You for the support from all our friends and family. We Love all of You.

To my wife. We did it and I am Happy. I love you so and are Blessed to have You. What a wonderful life you have allowed me to have. WOW. Yours for Life.

Thank You Miracle Maker. Thank You for your Love and Protection over My Family and Friends. Amen

Love to all AARON
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,985 Posts
Aaron and Mary ~
we are SOOOOOO Happy for you all!
Congratulations on your wonderful Blessing!
We can't wait to meet him in person!
I am so happy to hear that baby Range and Mary are doing well!!!
I bet the boys are thrilled to see their new baby brother too!

· Miller Time
3,803 Posts
That is so awesome man...Congrats to you, Mary and your entire family....Be sure to post some pics of the little guy for us...:wink: Take Care ...

Shad

· Registered
386 Posts
Congrats

CONGRATS on the new addition to your family!

· Registered
170 Posts
Yea!!

Congrats Dad!! Give Mom a big hug for me. I may have to come back to Ok sooner than the next CCA shoot to check out your new hunting buddy.

I know your prouder of the new baby, and i'm not talking about your new recurve, than anyone can imagine.

Congrats to you both again
kelly

· Registered
10,363 Posts
My little Bobcat is finally here. Mary and I had an Awesome Baby Boy on Sept. 23 at 1:45 am. Range Aaron Roberts weighed 7lb 8oz , He is 20.5" long, and healthy THANK GOD. Mary is doing well and did well. Although we had a scheduled C-section at 7:30 am on Sept. 23rd, Mary went into hard Labor at 2:00pm on Sept. 22nd. Our doctor was out of town till the 23rd and actually got off the plane at 12:00am. She came to the hospital from the Airport and started delivering my Son at 1:15am. Dr Levine is a credit to all Doctors and should have a Statue dedicated in her honor.

Thank You for the support from all our friends and family. We Love all of You.

To my wife. We did it and I am Happy. I love you so and are Blessed to have You. What a wonderful life you have allowed me to have. WOW. Yours for Life.

Thank You Miracle Maker. Thank You for your Love and Protection over My Family and Friends. Amen

Love to all AARON
again that is so cool for you guys... if it is ok i can post the picture you sent me.

· Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Range

Yes

Attachments

· Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Home finally

We are finally Home. Everything is going Awesome. Thank You to everyone for your support. Aaron

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.