Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious has anyone used the Head Loc Quiver? If so, how did you like it?? I like the price of them but just don't want to buy a cheapo quiver, I want quality as well. I haven't had any issues with any G5 products in the past but just wanted to know about this quiver?? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I had one. Sent back to amaxon. Didn't care for it. It never locked on the same way twice. If your going to use plastic on a product use good plastic. I went with a tightspot and yea I know they are pricey but they are worth it. Given a choice id use a tight spot or mathews t series quiver any day. Like them both

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Excellent quiver. I have owned many & for the price it is one the best made. It is the only one that comes close to holding 6 striker magnum broadheads. Check out IKES OUTDOORS review on youtube.

·
Registered
22,545 Posts
I bought a used one last summer to try out because quickcat had one the previous hunting season and recommended it. After using it all last season..........I found another one on the AT classifieds and bought it too. It is not cheap plastic and held up to numerous excursions through standing cornfields on the way to my stands, plus tall grass and brush blood trailing deer. I really like the double gripper design with no foam in the head, as I use fixed blade heads and don't like them dulling up in and out of a foam hood insert. I used mine with a homemade hip quiver mount that fits on the belt of my fanny pack and had no problem orienting the same way every time. If you want to spend $125 for a quiver, by all means do so but the Head Loc is a very good buy for the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts