Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you use it while hunting and if so when you practice do you wear it as well. I have never thought to put it on to practice till the other day and i have to say i feel better shooting without it. That being said my stand is 20ft up do you think i need it.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I wear a Scentlok hood, and I do practice with it periodically. I would never bowhunt without some sort of face covering or face paint. I have seen hunting buddies with no facenet and their face sticks out like a sore thumb from a long way away.

You might get away with it 9 times out of 10, but what if that 10th time is a Booner and he notices your white shiny face?

·
Registered
395 Posts
2nd that

sambo3006 said:
I wear a Scentlok hood, and I do practice with it periodically. I would never bowhunt without some sort of face covering or face paint. I have seen hunting buddies with no facenet and their face sticks out like a sore thumb from a long way away.

You might get away with it 9 times out of 10, but what if that 10th time is a Booner and he notices your white shiny face?
I second that. I hunted across a field one time from a buddy of mine way back when I didnt wear a mask. When we both got down that afternoon. we both noticed how bright each others faces showed up across the field. Both of us have worn a mask everytime since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts