Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed to Africa to hunt with a friend (he is south african) and he is setting a bow up for me for when I get there. He asked me of I could find any German kinetics that are 210 gen. Anyone know of where I could find some?

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
They don't make a 210 grain head but with a weight washer you can get there but why that head? There are lots of quality 2 blades 200 grain heads out there.

·
Registered
753 Posts
They do make a 210gr head and I'd try Black Widow outdoors to see if they are in stock.. Guessing his setup is already tuned for them.

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
You are correct. THe first link I checked did not show a 210 gr but after digging deeper I was mistaken.

OP, are you open to other 200 grain heads?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Iron Will makes a killer 210grain broadhead that they are phasing out to a 200grain model so I know they've reduced the price or are offering a promo code. Check their Facebook page out. Bill is a wonderful guy to work with and he'll get you setup.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Where a bouts you headed in SA? I am going on my first trip there in August.

·
Registered
15,384 Posts
Lucky you!
I'll be taking a group over for my 8th trip in 9 years this June.
I hunted a Giraffe in 2015
I used a 175 Gr Dirt Nap( feel free to PM me on arrow or other stuff)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I am going to Limpopo as well. Kudu, blue wildebeest, Impala, warthog & common blesbock on the list.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who are you going with? I have blue wildebeest black wildebeest impala Springbuck steenbuck and blesbuck on my list for limpoppo. Then giraffe zebra warthog kudu and a cull nyala for my zululand hunt.

I am going to Limpopo as well. Kudu, blue wildebeest, Impala, warthog & common blesbock on the list.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts