Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to MT for archery elk in the a.m.! Bags are packed..... truck leaves @ 4:00 am! Cannot wait! Will hopefully have harvest pics to share when I return. See y'all in eleven days! :wink:

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Goodluck to you! Have a blast and stick a big bull!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
You guys are making me :cry: :cry: :cry:

My little girl is due in a few weeks....it put a hold on my bear & moose hunt this year...:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

All the best guys....bring us back some great stories and great pictures!!

Serge P.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
skeeter5 said:
Heading to MT for archery elk in the a.m.! Bags are packed..... truck leaves @ 4:00 am! Cannot wait! Will hopefully have harvest pics to share when I return. See y'all in eleven days! :wink:
Good Luck!!!!!:wink:

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
Where in Montana you going to be..we could hook up for a burger and a beer...:wink:

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
I forgot to mention they have Interstate 90 closed from Columbus to Livingston due to the extreme fires...:mad:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all of the good luck!

Thanks guys, for all of the well wishes. I am going to Noxon, MT to hunt with Wayne Hill Outfitting. Eight days of pure heaven!

Jumpman - Thanks for the I-90 alert.... but Im flying out of Cleveland. Sure makes bringing a bull back tough... but oh well. Where are you at in MT?

Good luck to everyone else heading west this week! Shoot straight!

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
skeeter5 said:
Thanks guys, for all of the well wishes. I am going to Noxon, MT to hunt with Wayne Hill Outfitting. Eight days of pure heaven!

Jumpman - Thanks for the I-90 alert.... but Im flying out of Cleveland. Sure makes bringing a bull back tough... but oh well. Where are you at in MT?
I sent ya a Pm.....

In Missoula, heading out tomorrow with the better half for the long weekend.:wink: We have a cabin down the Bitterroot.

The weather is great right now cloudy and about 65 degrees. However it is suppose to be in the high eighty's to lower 90's through the weekend and the rest of next week.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts