Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heading South to LA

This week find me and my new son Josh moving South to Bush Lousiania I am originally from texas 5th Generation

May not be on line for a while

Hope to meet some LA Bowhunters soon

Can be reached at Bush Bowhunting & Archery Pro Shop

Corener Rt# 21 & Rt# 41

986 886 3484

Best TINK NATHAN:D

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
tink, good luck with your move ! hope all goes well !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Tink, What part of the state is Bush located. I represent Diamond Archery in Texas. Diamond is a strong seller in La. as they are made in Shreveport. The shop you mentioned may well be a dealer. Give me a shout.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Bush is in SE LA just North of Covington.Maybe 30 miles or so north of NewOrleans on the La/Miss. line.Might have to make the trip and chat with a bowhunting legend.;) Probably got some good Africa hunting stories to tell.Tink glad to see your gonna be a LA resident,might have to make you an honorary coonass(that's slang for Cajun).
:D :D

CB

·
Registered
516 Posts
Tink & Josh arrived safe and sound ......

Tink & my New Son Joshua arrived at 11:01 last night very tired and stressed but safe and sound

Tinks says for everyone to come on down Like Ole Cajun to set and drink some sweet iced tea and.c chew the fat

Y'all come 985 886 9303

Tink sez he ain't working in my archery shop says he been there & done that.........

He will build me a 30 or 40 target- 3-D Range and a 28 Target NFAA range & A FITA range for josh to shoot 90 meters for the 2008 Olympics

Thanks guys for your prayers

RED DOT:D

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am here at Last

Josh & I are here and Josh in Enrolled in Covington HS

Its nice here

Dot has been seeing some Deer from her tripod

Thanks for allthe good wishes

Come see us