Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. I just bought an '06 Bowtech Allegiance. I brought it home and quickly registered it online at Bowtech's website. Then, while skimming throught Bowtech's warranty info, I noticed that it specifically required the paper warranty card be mailed in, along with a copy of the sales reciept. I confirmed with Bowtech that an online registration does NOT validate the warranty. Just letting everyone know.

I Love my Allegiance!

·
Member # 75
3,483 Posts
After you mail it in to Blowtech, how do you know that they received it and it was not "lost in the mail" or worse?

Perhaps the best way would be to retain a lawyer or an advocate to hand deliver the warranty card and obtain a signed receipt of warranty validation.

That might cost more than the solid billet limbs you would be protecting.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know that the warranty service is outstanding, it actually added to my decision to go Bowtech. Dont get me wrong I love the bow, warranty, and service. The online registration is a bit misleading however.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Uh Oh

i just did the online thing. I did notice that it said something about having it in before 30 days. im already past that will it void my warranty?
thanks for pointing that out to me.

thanks norman

1 - 4 of 4 Posts