Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't go over to the general population much but I saw this when I poked my head in this morning. Knowing you good people I thought I'd post it and offer some prayers for the family. What a terrible tragedy and lethal injection would be too kind for the person that done this.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2148548

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
omg thats jus terrible, i jus dont get how someone can do something like this, my heart and prayers go out to that family. deffinatly deserve a worse punishment than LI.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
That's horrible, it just goes to show what society has become. The good ole' days are gone forever.

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are both right guys! No lower form of life than someone that can hurt a kid!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
What a shame...what has our society become? My only hope is to "look up and lift up my head for my redemption is nigh"

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You are both right guys! No lower form of life than someone that can hurt a kid!
yep ur right pin and you too agingcrosbower, no lower form of life, and they def should let dad take matters into his own hands,

·
Incureable tinkerer
4,257 Posts
Incredible, absolutely unthinkable. My deepest sentiments. Problem is the sick pervert will get free legal help and boarding for the rest of his life. A sicko killed a beautiful young woman here some 5 yrs ago. He got life (unfortunately) but his tax funded public defense team has racked up over $1.5M in costs so far and isn't through yet. Loyers full employment program on behalf of someone not worth keeping alive.

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sickening is right Clint....Cossack unfortunately you are probably right

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Unfortunately there have always been monsters among us. The reality is there always will be. The key is to identify them as early as possible and make sure they never hurt anyone. Unfortunately we are forced to worry about them hurting others again and again. The recidivism rate for pedophiles extremely high. There is no treatment for it, it is an orientation. No program to rehabilitate that is effective exists....yet we keep turning these people loose to prey on children.

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Theres a treatment for it.......a short rope on a tall tree. We have always had monsters thats for sure but there was a time when they wouldn't be kept up with 3 square meals a day and TV.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
So heartbreaking... beyond words.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Very sad, there are monsters among us.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Theres a treatment for it.......a short rope on a tall tree. We have always had monsters thats for sure but there was a time when they wouldn't be kept up with 3 square meals a day and TV.
I 2nd that

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
I know there may be some that will disagree, but that's ok........There is a "treatment" for it, His name would happen to be the Lord Jesus Christ.....Jesus Christ is man-kinds only ANSWER.......Jeremiah17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" who can know it"......Psalm 60, "Vain is the help of man"....Psalm 128 "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth"......

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
High, I don't disagree, that is the truth. Only God can change the heart and people have to be wiling to accept Him as their savior and allow Him to change them. The Bible says the majority will not accept Him and in this case his crime has been committed and his time for repentance is between now and the rope. God still loves this man and will forgive this man for what he's done as we all are sinners, every one of us. God forgave me one day many years ago, had He not I could be this man. While I'm still angered at what he's done I know God can forgive him but his actions can't be taken back and must be dealt with. I also know even though we are angry he is also someones son, that probably never thought he'd turn out this way. He can still find forgiveness from Jesus but it can't be in the eyes of the jury

·
Registered
105 Posts
Inconceiveable tragedy....That poor little girl & her family. This P.O.S. 24YO shouldn't make it to 25!

·
Jesus Follower
16,230 Posts
I know there may be some that will disagree, but that's ok........There is a "treatment" for it, His name would happen to be the Lord Jesus Christ.....Jesus Christ is man-kinds only ANSWER.......Jeremiah17:9 "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked" who can know it"......Psalm 60, "Vain is the help of man"....Psalm 128 "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth"......
High, I don't disagree, that is the truth. Only God can change the heart and people have to be wiling to accept Him as their savior and allow Him to change them. The Bible says the majority will not accept Him and in this case his crime has been committed and his time for repentance is between now and the rope. God still loves this man and will forgive this man for what he's done as we all are sinners, every one of us. God forgave me one day many years ago, had He not I could be this man. While I'm still angered at what he's done I know God can forgive him but his actions can't be taken back and must be dealt with. I also know even though we are angry he is also someones son, that probably never thought he'd turn out this way. He can still find forgiveness from Jesus but it can't be in the eyes of the jury
X2 on both of these

Unfortunately there's nothing that can bring that little girl back. I can't imagine the unthinkable pain her parents are going through.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts