1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
i like how yall went above and beyond most hunters i know in finding the buck.i mean in the trees and on top of the house just to keep an eye on him was good stuff.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man, bad shots happen. If you haven't made one you haven't been bowhunting very much. They did the best they could to follow up with another shot, but were unable to without pushing him so they did the smart thing and let him lay overnight and made a good recovery on him the next morning. What else could they have done?

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I absolutely love this show. I completely gave up on watching hunting shows on TV after getting disgusted with the personalities, footage, hunt locations, etc. Nothing about them kept me from changing the channel. After watching 1 episode of Heartland Bowhunter I've been hooked, time to watch this newest episode :)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hey man, bad shots happen. If you haven't made one you haven't been bowhunting very much. They did the best they could to follow up with another shot, but were unable to without pushing him so they did the smart thing and let him lay overnight and made a good recovery on him the next morning. What else could they have done?
great episode as usual mike. no need for an explanation.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I don't know anything about the show other than what I've read here on AT. But from what I've read is almost all positive and most think it's the best show around. I'm gathering the show is only available on the net? Have you guys tried or had offers to put the show on TV or what obstacles are you guys running into?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know anything about the show other than what I've read here on AT. But from what I've read is almost all positive and most think it's the best show around. I'm gathering the show is only available on the net? Have you guys tried or had offers to put the show on TV or what obstacles are you guys running into?
Our show is available on the web, but also airs on Sportsman Channel. Friday night at 7:30pm CST.

·
11,949 Posts
Horriable shot, i wish that deer would of got up and ran all those d bags over.
Put the booze down and go to bed. Nothing of value added by a post like this. Real classy.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
nice work!

yeah shots like that happen but you guys recovered the deer did what ya had too and recovered that beast!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I was expecting the worst after reading that post above but it was another great episode. He clearly showed remorse and realized it was a bad shot and most importantly the deer was recovered and not left to lay in a field somewhere.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great show- Nice that I can watch it on the computer, I don't get the sportsman's channel anymore and most of the shows on Versus are not my style. Keep up the good work guys!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Great show. A Lot of effort involved in getting that silo set up to hunt out of it. Most people would never give it a second thought, very clever.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts