·
AT Sponsor
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Bow Bender
6,253 Posts
I need a new bow scale!

What is your favorite. I will be using it for standard vertical draw and check.

As well as on a draw board.

Anybody use this one before. Backlighted, peak weight, 330lb rated. $26. not bad! Ships from U.S.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHLR9D...colid=9MXKO6ESDDU5&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

View attachment 6760929

Thanks!!
I would think that this scale would be harder to use because it is not going to give you heaviest weight and holding weight unless I am missing something. I bought the X-Spot from Lancaster Archery and so far it has held up well and is easy to use. Just don't forget to turn it off as it was stay on and run your battery down because it doesn't have a time out on it.

·
AT Sponsor
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would think that this scale would be harder to use because it is not going to give you heaviest weight and holding weight unless I am missing something. I bought the X-Spot from Lancaster Archery and so far it has held up well and is easy to use. Just don't forget to turn it off as it was stay on and run your battery down because it doesn't have a time out on it.
Yes, it provides peak weight. Which displays the highest weight.

It will also provide a current or constant weight. Which would display the holding weight in a draw board configuration.

·
Bow Bender
6,253 Posts
Then I don't see why it wouldn't be a decent scale then. Sometimes scales that weigh heavier amounts are not as sensitive on the lower end of the scale and can make it hard to read lower poundage, but I don't know about this one. I like the look, very robust and the LED looks easy to read. If you get one let us know how it does.

·
Hunter of many things
11,999 Posts
Look up AWS luggage scale on amazon. They are heavy duty and work well.

·
AT Sponsor
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then I don't see why it wouldn't be a decent scale then. Sometimes scales that weigh heavier amounts are not as sensitive on the lower end of the scale and can make it hard to read lower poundage, but I don't know about this one. I like the look, very robust and the LED looks easy to read. If you get one let us know how it does.
You got it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
OP
I just got that same scale. Works good but directions are not very clear. I am still learning how to use it right. it beeps at times, I think it is a time out function. I replaced the "S" hooks (which are very well made, very smooth ends) with SS clip hooks. I would have liked it to be a little thinner and lighter, but it is not bad. Would I buy it again, YES. Good luck.
Ches.

·
AT Sponsor
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OP
I just got that same scale. Works good but directions are not very clear. I am still learning how to use it right. it beeps at times, I think it is a time out function. I replaced the "S" hooks (which are very well made, very smooth ends) with SS clip hooks. I would have liked it to be a little thinner and lighter, but it is not bad. Would I buy it again, YES. Good luck.
Ches.
Awesome! Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts