Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Greg, I live in the Shelton, WA area. I work as a broadcast engineer. I purchased my first compound bow a few weeks ago. I have been hunting with modern firearms for years, but have decided to give bows a try. I can say I am new, but I am already hooked. I purchased a PSE Gobbler bow. I couldn't find much info on the bow, other that it was sold by Cabelas for one year only and was marketed as a turkey bow. The salesman couldn't tell me if there really was a difference between this "turkey" bow and any other beginner bow I could have purchased. I have a 29" draw length, and it is set to 60 lbs. It is a very smooth bow and feels great to shoot. Anyone on the forum have any experience with these bows? Or can someone tell me if there really are any differences between this bow and any other beginner bows?

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi and welcome to AT! It seems like a really nice bow to start out with. I don't find there's a huge difference in beginner bows. Sometimes I wish I had a single cam bow though...

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arizona.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts