Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. My name is Christian. Active duty NAVY. I've been a waterfowl hunter for a couple of years now and I got "bit" once again and now compound bow hunting is what I want to do. I am looking at buying a PSE Stinger 3G, don't want to spend too much on my first bow to see if I really fall in love with the sport, which I know I will do. Any great tips and suggestions would be gladly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Go to Wilcox bait and tackle in Newport News they have a pretty good selection to look at plus they are the only pro shop in Hampton roads. I know they carry Hoyt Mathews and bow tech not sure about PSE. Or check at bass pro in Hampton

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the input. I was actually looking them up the other day because they are a retailer of Lost Camo products. I would love to have a Mathews bow but don't know that I want to spend that much money. Not sure the wife would either. LOL. Thank you. I look forward to meeting local people as I am new to hunting deer. Would love to learn from someone who is willing to take me under their wing. I'm not looking to get free hunts just looking to learn the process of harvesting a deer and field cleaning and what not. Plus I am military so don't know if I will have too much time to hunt. I'll be stationed here until 2016.

·
Registered
36,982 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts