Archery Talk Forum banner

Hello from IN

536 Views 17 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  tylerolsen12
Hey everyone!

I have been browsing the site for a while now and decided to join. Looks like a lot of great info!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome to AT from a fellow Hoosier:darkbeer:

· Registered
24 Posts
Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to another fellow HOOSIER..

You will ENJOY your visits here... I have met MANY nice folks since I joined... I live in Galveston, Indiana. Just north of Kokomo.

Bud Fields

· Registered
1,144 Posts
Hello and Welcome to another fellow HOOSIER..

You will ENJOY your visits here... I have met MANY nice folks since I joined... I live in Galveston, Indiana. Just north of Kokomo.

Bud Fields
We shoot up at Galveston every now and again

· Registered
24 Posts
Been here before..

Hello Partner..

I have been to the GALVESTON ARCHERY CLUB before!!! As a matter of fact, I am ONE of the GAC founding members that helped get it started back in 1964. I was the Program Director of the GALVESTON ARCHERY CLUB'S BOWHUNTER EDUCATION PROGRAM that started in 1972 and I turned it over to other members in about 1983..

I DON'T shoot competition any more but I do visit sometimes just to see old friends. When the club gets me the information, I feature tournament results in my outdoor column in the Kokomo Perspective newspaper.

GOOD HUNTING..
Bud Fields

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.