Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum (really) and wanted to say hello from NE Ohio. I'm in the Air Force and love to hunt and fish. I'm not quite sure what to type but just wanted to say hello and, oh ya, 79 days left to the archery opener. I'm sitting at the house chillaxin (that is what my daughter would say). I went out tonight and shot my bow and had a great time. Looking forward to the IBO qualifier at Nelson Ledges. What a great web site for people who believe in conservation. BTW, I'm a member of PETA (People eating tasty animals) I hope I did not offend anyone. I grew up in the country in Montana and hunting to me was a way of life when I was a kid. I guess I am close minded and don't understand when people want to protect the animals. I hope everyone is good and I'm hoping to make some new friends who love what I do...life.:)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Wow....:mg:I guess long hello's are feopa (spelling). Hello from Ohio....Is that better?:jam:

Registered

Registered
Welcome! I'm from NE, Ohio myself!

Registered
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

Registered
Welcome to AT :welcome: South Florida here. :shade:

Registered
:welcome:

:izza:

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the kindness

Wow...love this web site. As far as serving this country, it's the best job on the face of this planet. Thanks for all the kind words though. We need strong Americans who still believe this is the best country on the face of this planet.

What forum do I need to go to to find a place to hunt in NE Ohio. Not looking for freebies because I'm in the Air Force. Actually, I don't take to well to people taking advantage of being members of our Military looking for Freebies. I am more than willing to pay to hunt. Don't get me wrong, I have public land to shoot does. I just don't want to be in those woods when gun season opens up, thats all. Anyway, I'm looking for someone who would allow someone who has tremendouse respect for land owners and is willing to pay and work for it. Any leads would be appreciated. Having a son in college, a payment plan would work best, but again, I am willing to pay to hunt.

Thanks-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts