Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

my name is swissbianco and im originally from switzerland and now in north ga.

im more interested in knives and arms as that is my work but as an swiss i like crossbows and bows too.

found yesterday an hoyt gamegetter 2 bow: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/swissbianco/IMG_2634.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh59/swissbianco/IMG_2635.jpg

it was used and in a dirty condition and i like to fix up things for relaxing. its my first real bow. did email hoyt but they havent an manual on file, so first question is, has here anybody sutch an manual for post to the public?

the part of the string who locks into the 2 pcs metal on the main string is missing. question two, where do i get sutch an string and how is it named correct or an #?

if we have fellow people from north ga here, question 3, do we have an super duper archery store nearby or between the north ga borderline and say atlanta? im in young harris located.

hope i can figure out how to adjoust and fix it and then have some fun target shooting it.

thanks ya all!

+B
swissbianco.com

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Welcome to AT !!!

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
My brother lives in Blairsville Ga. I want to go whitetail hunting back there with him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks, if you are in the area and want bowtalk let let me now.

searched an bit ebay to figure out how much that bow is worth and one of them there had the manual pictured! did email him and asked and got quickest ansver - i have now the manual! thanks alot, there are some nice people out there!

since i googe it, i saw others search for that manual too so here it is:

will study it and try to learn more about that bow.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Welcome to AT

·
Registered
1 Posts
swiss guy

Hey swiss guy, just be glad the Meyers from Meyers Bakery were not your neighbors. Worst people in the world, but probably did have good food there. They have since had the bakery shut down, and they lost their house to forclosure. Couldn't have happened to more deserving people. Now if we can just get the 2 lawsuits over with everything will be great in the neighborhood again!!:teeth:

Anyway, looking to get back into shooting. Anybody on here know where to go look at bows close to the Blue Ridge area?? Looking to get in at the lower price range and work my way up. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts