Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum, but not the sport of archery,Grew up with Dad & Mom belonging to, and starting a new archery club! Was taught this wonderful sport A long time ago. Befor the age of nine! :) I was shooting with my dad and other club members at outdoor ranges. Because I was "just a kid " they made me shoot last :mad: So after I destroyed enough of their arrows I was put in to the rotation of shooters :cool: " Hey not my fault they had their arrows in the bull" Where I was putting mine.:wink: Now I still enjoy shooting but love to Hunt! I can still pound um in with a recurve, As I did so long ago. I have to admit I have gone down the path of compounds. Thats my bow of choice now, hunting and target shooting. My dad brought his darton fury (recurve) up last visit, so some new arrows, I'll be playing with that bow too.
So thanks for having me , I have lots of usefull info, Am always looking to learn more. Soon my son will be wanting to get his hands on "dad's bow" As I Did. He will be third generation archer.Tho my daughters never had the interest. I hope to teach my grand kids to shoot a bow as my dad taught me.

·
>>>--Shoot Em' Up---->
19,494 Posts
Welcome to ArcheryTalk Elkslayer6x5. We are happy to have ya here. Post up and enjoy yourself. Happy Huntin'. :welcome:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts