Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8,034 Posts
I am not speaking for Jake but I would bet he is still getting caught up from Louisville. That would be my guess:)

· Registered
4,406 Posts
Well...

Im here.....every day...

Woody...whats up???

Tprescott82....How ya been?? :darkbeer:

· Registered
917 Posts
Im here.....every day...

Woody...whats up???
Tprescott82....How ya been?? :darkbeer:
G'Day Pug,

This is Woody, i'm having to use my wifes account at the moment because everytime i try to log in it just goes straight to my wifes account and won't let me onto mine ???

I sent you an email on about the 15th or 16th asking you if you might perhaps know someone wth a left handed Tigress LT that they would be willing to sell, i already asked Joel and he said there weren't any left at the factory, so i need to try and find one somewhere else, and i was hoping you may know someone somewhere that had one to sell, or even just a riser would do as i'm going to be putting Elite limbs and Nitrous "A" cams on it anyway, i already have the "A" cams i just need to find some mini X mods for them.

Thanks

Woody, not flippin' fairy (LOL)

· Registered
6,081 Posts
Woody, not flippin' fairy (LOL)

You're a flippin' funny guy guy Woody...:chortle:

I'll throw a howdy shout out to ya PUG, Joel too if he's listenin'....wavin' a hand from the Mile High City! :D

Click the bow sig links below, to see what that Chrome Scepter turned out like...and, a big thanks to the both of you, for the help in its "makeover"!
Y'all at Martin Archery Rock! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.