Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just added a new member to the family:::a chocolate lab puppy
(female) can you help my daughter name it? any help would be great and i am sure it will be fun for her to read your suggestions

Thanks
Mike Day

·
Registered
972 Posts
I think that you should name it Sue, I dont know why but I have always liked that name for a dog:D

·
Premium Member
5,745 Posts
We have a new English Cocker Spaniel puppy on the way soon...... been going through the same issue on names.

My wife found a website that has the most popular names at present, give it a try...

www.doggynames.com

We seem to be stuck on Cassie for the moment. Our cocker that recently passed away was named Chelsea.

Good luck

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Cleo, short for Cleoprata, my daughter has a yellow lab named that and I thing it is a good , or also Abby short for Abbigale (SP),Cleos sisters name, I like those names alot. good luck.

·
Banned
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The jury is in ....My daughter picked the name Dakota...

Thanks everyone for your input, we enjoyied looking

Mike, Chelsey and Dakota

·
Registered
352 Posts
Could go with "Carmel", like the chocolate but without the "a". Sounds like it but at least she wouldn't be a candy bar. :D

·
X's R Us
3,458 Posts
Whatever the name it always ends up being doggy most of the time.

·
Registered
795 Posts
:) Sounds like a dog born to be named Hershey.

Synonyms: her, she, female.
synonyms: chocolate, Hershey.

Should have my new puppy in Nov. He'll be a Brittany and his name will be Rowdy, I think.

·
X's R Us
3,458 Posts
The dog has a name. If you guys posting after Mikie Day are still giving suggestions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts