Archery Talk Forum banner

HELP Adjusting DL on older Bowtech - Part#'s?

806 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  kwood
Hi,

I just purchased a Bowtech Mighty Mite on ebay as a B-Day present for my little sister to get her into bowhunting. It seemed perfect -- 50# limbs, 300+ fps, 25-30" DL, so I figured it would be perfect (Her DL will be 25" or 26").

What I didn't realize is that (unlike my bow) it would need a different part (Cam or Module?) to adjust her DL. It is currently set at 28"

How do I find out what this part # is? I see many people selling parts for older Bowtechs, etc. But how do I know what the part #/letters are? They said to state the exact part # I have no idea how to figure this out.

If anyone knows, or knows of a place where I could find this info w/o going straight to a shop that would be very helpful.
Thanks!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,554 Posts
a quick search I came up with you need a N module in the 6, 5.5, or 5 range depending on her actual draw legnth.

some in the classified might have some, or search ebay and also call bowtech to see if they have any.

I paid $10 for a set of mods for my Guardian from the classified here.

· Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the bow just came in this evening while I was at work!!!! :)
I looked up on the links you guys sent me on the BT website, and it looks like it is the 2003. Definitely not the 2004 VFT. I believe it has the "Infinity Cam."

From what I understand, the machined slot on the bottom cam marked with an "S........L" along its length isn't a true DL adjustment but a fine-tuning DL adjustment that gives you about a 1" range within the designated module DL, which simultaneously changes the letoff from 65-80%?

Is this correct? Boy how I would love to be wrong and have it be the DL adjustment from 25-30" :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.